ORYX Solutions is a valued player in the digital content dissemination industry, providing superior services, reliable relationships, and enhanced profitability.
If you live in Amman and are interested in a career opportunity, having a desire to be part of an exciting, innovative, and growing technology company, we invite you to respond with your resume and a few words as to why you feel you are a right fit for our team.
We are looking for a full-time digital marketing specialist with at least 3 years’ experience to join our team
Duties of the Digital Marketing specialist:
- Design, build and maintain social media channels
- Drive traffic and sales through paid digital marketing channels, manage campaign and budgets Create, monitor, measure, optimize, and provide recommendations on campaigns across paid search and display channels.
- Setup and manage promotions for marketing campaigns.
- Update e-commerce site updates and data integrations to support eCommerce and marketing programs.
- Update and maintain Marketing database.
- Track weekly and monthly performance metrics and reporting.
- Manage email campaigns to include schedule, email opt outs, mailing list, promo setup and reporting.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/digital Marketing with minimum 3 Years’ experience
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Travel may be required
You will need to have:
- Good Command of written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients;
- Written communication skills for producing high quality content;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Capacity to priorities and work across multiple projects;
- Excellent team work skills;
- Organizational skills with ability to deliver a high volume of quality work;
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Networking and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
- MailChimp for email marketing.
In addition, you need to be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills, including the use of:
- Microsoft Office;
- Databases and a basic understanding of HTML;
- Adobe Creative Suite for online banner design, and Graphic Design.
To Apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org